What to Do if YOU are a Victim of Real Estate or Mortgage Fraud?

If you have been victimized by real estate or mortgage fraud, an attorney may be able to assist you you.   Call the Law Office of Jonathan Petersen for more information on your legal rights at (219) 803-4550.  Whether you seek a recovery from the perpetrator or you need debt relief, my office is prepared to assist you.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.